SODIS Building M
The SODIS Building M software is supplied as a part of the structural health monitoring system.
SODIS Building M is aimed at completing the following tasks:
- managing the automatic monitoring system of buildings and structures
- collecting and storing data received from sensors and equipment that measure control parameters
- processing and analyzing data to determine the technical status of a building
- customizing the special processor of the monitoring system
- setting up rules for system operation which determines the technical status of a building or structure in real-time
The operation of SODIS Building M is based on decision-making algorithms for the technical status of structural elements and soil interaction movements and forecasting algorithms for the stress-strain state of construction elements.
The decision-making algorithm for the stress-strain state of structural elements is based on the comparison of separate control parameters that are calculated on the basis of data received from the measurement sensors. The calculated control parameters and ranges of acceptable variation are determined as a result of mathematical modeling of the operating building or structure.
The forecasting algorithm for the stress-strain state of structural elements is based on the determination of negative trends for changing control parameters and their approach to the acceptable variation limits.
SODIS Building M has a client-server structure and consists of a front-end (dispatcher workstation) and back-end.
SODIS Building M Server performs data exchange and provides collecting, storage processing and analysis of data from the sensors installed in a building.
The dispatcher workstation of SODIS Building M provides display of the monitoring results, including those in 3D, and notifications about structural emergencies.
Compatibility with other systemsSODIS Building M has a driver infrastructure which allows the development of additional drivers to receive data from different measurement systems. The integration with many popular measurement systems is realized (Leica, Geosystems, SisGeo, Horizont, GeoSIG, CTA-SM, SITIS, and many others) and new integration can be developed when needed.
The transfer of emergency messages to SMIS is realized with a special XML messages exchange via TCP.
For the back-end of SODIS Building M a server with a 64-bit processor with Windows Server 2008 R2 or above is required.
For operational and analytical database work Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or above is required.
Minimum server configuration:
- Intel Xeon 2GHz processor or better
- Operating memory — 8GB or more
- Data storage RAID10 — 2TB or more
For the dispatcher a workstation with a 64-bit processor and Windows 7 Professional or above is required.
Minimum workstation configuration:
- Intel Core 2GHz processor or better
- Operating memory — 4GB or more
- Hard disk — 500MB or more
- Video card GeForce GTX550 or better 1GB of video memory or more • Screen with a resolution of 1280x1024 or higher
Read more on the SODIS Building M website